“Hang in there, it will all be worth it in the end. Happiness makes everything worth it.”
1. Where are you from and where do you live now?
San Antonio / Dallas
2. Tell me a little bit about what you spend most of your days doing.
Flying around Texas working. Spending time going to dinner with friends and hanging with family.
3. Give us a little insight into your backstory/upbringing…
Only child raised by a single mom. She had me via artificial insemination – my mom didn’t want to wait around to find a man to have a child. I don’t know my father. Not religious. Small family – super close. I was always in team sports and always had a lot of friends. I was always free spirited and a little cooky. My mom was for sure my hero growing up. After high school I moved to seven different cities for school and jobs.
4. What is your religious background?
5. On a scale of 1 – 5 (1: Not Supportive 5: All good!) how supportive was your family when you came out?
6. Do you have a message to kids out there who come out and might not have the support of their families/friends?
Other people will and are going through the same difficulties. Hang in there, it will all be worth it in the end. Happiness makes everything worth it.
7. What kind of person do you want to be remembered as when you die?
An outspoken, positive, loyal person.